- What’s New? – Check out the latest OA.org has to offer!
- Find a Meeting
- Podcasts – Listen to recordings of virtual workshops on a variety of topics, including The Importance of Working All 12 Steps, OA Literature: The Heart and Soul of OA and Our Primary Purpose. Members share their experience, strength, and hope to bring the Twelve-Step program of Overeaters Anonymous to life.
- Lifeline and e-Lifeline – OA’s print and online magazine
- e-Reader – versions of popular OA books are available
- Letters of Hope – the Dallas Intergroup’s newsletter
- OA Bookstore – Conference and Board-approved literature, including books, pamphlets, and more!
Other OA Groups
- Other Texas Intergroups
- Regional and World OA Groups
- Podcasts from the Los Angeles Intergroup (LAIG) – current, “classic” (back to 2001!), and special event speakers and links to other OA group podcasts
Tools of Recovery Sheet