- What’s New? – Check out the latest OA.org has to offer!
- Find a Meeting
- Podcasts – Listen to recordings of virtual workshops on a variety of topics, including The Importance of Working All 12 Steps, OA Literature: The Heart and Soul of OA and Our Primary Purpose. Members share their experience, strength, and hope to bring the Twelve-Step program of Overeaters Anonymous to life.
- Virtual Region News
- Lifeline – OA’s print and online magazine
- Digital Products – versions of popular OA books are available
- Letters of Hope – the Dallas Intergroup’s newsletter
- OA Bookstore – Conference and Board-approved literature, including books, pamphlets, and more!
- WSO News
Other OA Groups
- Other Texas Intergroups
- Heart of Texas Intergroup – Austin
- Houston Metro Intergroup – Houston
- Tri-County – Fort Worth, Arlington, Euless, North Richland Hills, Grapevine, Granbury, Stephenville, and Waco
- Regional and World OA Groups
- OA Event Calendar – Lists special events and conventions nationwide
- Region III – Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Oklahoma, Texas, and Utah
- Podcasts from the Los Angeles Intergroup (LAIG) – current, “classic” (back to 2001!), and special event speakers and links to other OA group podcasts