Hello Everyone! Dallas Metroplex Intergroup (DMI) needs you! The following are service positions that need to be filled this month:
- Vice chair (1 year abstinence),
- Treasurer (1 year abstinence)
- Board advisor (1 year abstinence)
- Literature (1 year abstinence)
- Phone line (90 days abstinence)
- Workshops (90 days abstinence)
- Public information (90 days abstinence)
- Letters of Hope (90 days abstinence)
Please attend our next meeting on Sunday, July 16th at 1pm, located at the Richardson DMI office: 331 Melrose, Suite 120 Richardson, TX 75080 . The meeting is held every 3rd Sunday and lasts for 1 hour. After you’ve been elected you may call in if unable to attend in person. Please consider doing service. If you are reading this, please make this announcement at the meetings you attend. I challenge all intergroup representatives to attend this meeting and bring someone with you who would like to know more about what we do. Let’s join together and help the organization that has done so much for us.
See you there!