The third-quarter 2014 issue of the OA WSO newsletter A Step Ahead is now available. This issue contains a lot of news and information on:
- The Benefits of Virtual Service Boards
- “Our Primary Purpose” inspired Workshops at WSBC 2014
- Announcement of New Officers, Trustees and Committee Chairs for 2014-2015
- OA Literature overview by Tina C., General Services Trustee
- Seventh Tradition article by new treasurer Gerri H., General Service Trustee, Treasurer
- 2015 Lifeline topics
- And much more!
From Ask-it Basket
At our January OA meeting, a member read from another Twelve-Step program’s daily reader. Another member felt, although the information was pertinent for our discussion, it was inappropriate to use literature other than OA-approved material. We took a group conscience but couldn’t decide what the suggested guidelines are for literature at our meetings. Some felt all AA literature should be included; others felt only those specific to OA were allowed. Please explain what the guidelines are and why. [6/30/14]
Read the full answer at OA.org.